Toronto, Ontario – Friday, January 25, 2013. The Spring Fishing & Boat Show announced today BassTalk will be added to this year’s Master Angler closed room forums that commence an hour each day before the show gates open. BassTalk will take place on the Monday, February 18, 2013.

For the first time, BassTalk is set to appear at this year’s Spring Fishing & Boat Show! BassTalk is made up of highly recognized and dedicated tournament anglers that will demonstrate techniques backed with power point presentations that will amaze even the most avid angler.

Andrew Pallotta, owner of Canadian Outdoor Sport Shows and the Competitive Sport Fishing League, expressed “We are extremely excited that BassTalk will be taking part at this year’s Spring Fishing & Boat Show and hope that it will become an annual ritual as I take a lot of pride in working with these extremists for I truly attest to their achievements through our tournament business not to mention my own personal passion I have for bass fishing.” Andrew goes on to say “These very accomplished touring anglers have established recognition beyond our Province and I am quite confident that there is something for all angler to learn.” David Chong co-founder of BassTalk added “Working with the Pallotta’s and The Spring Fishing & Boat Show is definitely a step in the right direction, it is fantastic to work with people that share the same vision in growing the sport of fishing at all levels.” Be sure not to miss BassTalk 2013 at this year’s Spring Fishing & Boat Show on Monday, February 18, 2013, at The International Centre in Mississauga. Seating is limited. Doors will open at 7:30 am and BassTalk will Blast-Off at 8:00 am and conclude at 11:00 am.

The cost of admission to BassTalk will also allow you free passage into the Spring Fishing & Boat Show. Admission is $15.00 for Adults, $12 for Seniors, $8 for Juniors and free for children under 6 when accompanied by an adult. Tickets can be purchased on line. Due to limited seating, you must call in to reserve a seat. Please contact the Spring Fishing & Boat Show at 905-640-2277 or andrew@fishandboatshow.com or you may contact David Chong at info@basstalk.ca.

Master Muskie Anglers: Saturday, February 16 at 8am to 10am
OFAH Ontario Wild Turkey Hunter: Saturday, February 16 at 8am
Great Lakes Salmon Masters: Sunday, February 17 at 9am to 11am
Reel Outdoor Women: Sunday, February 17 at 9am to 11am
BassTalk: Monday, February 18 at 8am to 11am

The admission to any Master Seminars is the same cost as the show admission. Discount coupons or complimentary passes cannot be used for any of the Master Angler seminars.
We look forward to seeing you there!

For more information on the upcoming Spring Fishing & Boat Show please visit our website, www.springfishingandboatshow.com