Thread: Dobyns Cast For Cash Program - Back for 2013

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dobyns Cast For Cash Program - Back for 2013

Hi Guys - The Dobyns Cast For Cash Program is back for 2013. It was a great success last year with a lot of anglers loving the Dobyns Rods.

Here are the details

Last edited by JimVanRyn; 02-08-2013 at 03:19 PM.
    Jim Van Ryn
    VRX Fishing Products, The Rod Glove, Numa Optics

Nice to see the program back again this year! You get rewarded with $$ or an awesome rod for fishing with an awesome rod....cant go wrong....

Thanks for the industry support Jim. You started quite the whirlwind of activity with contingency programs. What I love about this one is exactly what you say in the poster...no nonsense , no fine print . Top 3 finish, 50 boat field , you win.
    Quality product too, I have really enjoyed fishing the Dobyns flippin sticks.

Nice, hoping to take advanatge of this program as well as the Numa one this year
    Proudly Supporting: Dobyns Rods, VRX Fishing, Optimum Baits, IMA Lures, El Grande Lures, Deps, Bass Utopia, Kicker Fish, Eikon Device

I have been looking for dobyns rods locally in ontario but I cant seem to find anything. Is there some place I should be looking? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey Smitty youhave a few options

Paddletales - Winchester

Pro J Fishing Tackle - Toronto

Fishing World - Hamilton

Jig Masters Outdoors - Mattawa

North Bay Outfitters - North Bay

you can pull their contact info from the dealer section of the Dobyns website http://dobynsrods.com/dealers
    Proudly Supporting: Dobyns Rods, VRX Fishing, Optimum Baits, IMA Lures, El Grande Lures, Deps, Bass Utopia, Kicker Fish, Eikon Device

We sell a ton of Dobyns and the feedback from customers has been great. We maintain an excellent inventory too.

Ed Puddephatt
    Paddletales Tackle
    888 886 8815
    Thanks to Paddletales Tackle and Sign a Rama Nepean

Give us a call at Fishing World and we can get any action needed in for ya or select from what we have in stock of Dobyns.
    Thanks to DOBYN'S RODS, Rod Glove, SPRO, Optima Batteries, Lew's Reels, Numa Optics, EGO Nets, NPS, & Ultra Tungsten.

Thanks for the info guys. I will be in touch with the mentioned suppliers. Gearing up for my first season of tournament fishing so I appreciate the responses. I used to fish mainly st croix but due to a couple different issues I have with regards to their company and customer service my partner and I will not buy another policy I will be switching my rod inventory to something else. The support from dobyns to give rewards to the guys buying their product has sold me. Thanks again.

-Smitty

The Dobyns sticks are amazing and they have an incredible line up of rods. From finesse to heavy punchin' and everything in between. Their customer service is amazing, you will not be dissapointed....

Great rods, great promotion...i took full advantage of the program last year in the Top Bass series, now all my flippin sticks are Dobyns, love the feel and action, in my opinion you can't go wrong give them a try