Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motormate - Order yours for 2013

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Motormate - Order yours for 2013

With the season coming up soon - don't forget to order up your Motormate for your boat motor this year. It is the best way secure your motor while travelling and saving your hydraulic seals at the same time.

They are available online - http://vrxfishing.com/motor-mate-out...ng-system.html

They are available at Fishing World in Hamilton

They are available at Orleans Boat World in Ottawa
    Jim Van Ryn
    VRX Fishing Products, The Rod Glove, Numa Optics

Stamp of aproval for sure!! These simple motor supports are infalable; in fact, I don;t think there was a single person that I showed mine to last year that didn;t run out and get one. They are wihtout a doubt the easiest and best way to suport your outboard while trailering that I have ever come across; the Yamaha models require an extra bracket (included) but literally install in two-minutes... Motor Mates are available for virtually every make and model .... will be the last motor support support system you ever need to buy!
    For your continued support, a very special thanks to: Skeeter Boats - Yamaha Outboards - Quantum Rods and Reels - Mizmo Bait Company - SPRO Sports Professionals - Numa Optics - The Rod Glove - BioEdge Fishing Products - Motormate Locking Systems - Eco Pro Tungsten - Cablz, Inc. - Upper Canada Sports - Edgepoint Inc. - Georgian Bay Yamaha - VRX Fishing Products - Power Pole - JL Marine Systems - Boat Tech.

Ditto on what Pete said. Always use a transom save in the past until last year. Switched over to the MotorMate...wow. Great stability, very well constructed and a model to fit every size motor out there. Best traveling motor security you will find out there........

I'll throw in my support too.

I got in a situation last year where I needed motor support quick. I was able to buy one from Jim and he overnighted it me. Great service!

I was truly impressed at how easy it is to use, and how solid it holds the motor. Really a great product and fantastic option to the old transom savers!
    Evinrude, Shimano, PowerPro, G.Loomis, Ranger Boats, Minn Kota, Humminbird, Jackal, Navionics, Orleans Boat World, Ultra Tungsten, www.CharlesSim.com :-: www.OttawaFishing.com

Ordered one right after watching the videos. Looks this unit will prevent damage to the motor mounts.

If I remember right Chuck, weren't you one of several guys I know constantly busting the regular transom savers over the years? No worries now that's for sure For any of you guys who periodically tow to the states it would be a wise choice - nothing like driving some twenty hours to Forida or so only to find your stearing linkage, Motor mounts, or any other problems calved due your motor support failed during a long haul. It totaly illiminates the constant vibration from your trailor tracking up to your motor. Cheap insurance if you ask me....
    For your continued support, a very special thanks to: Skeeter Boats - Yamaha Outboards - Quantum Rods and Reels - Mizmo Bait Company - SPRO Sports Professionals - Numa Optics - The Rod Glove - BioEdge Fishing Products - Motormate Locking Systems - Eco Pro Tungsten - Cablz, Inc. - Upper Canada Sports - Edgepoint Inc. - Georgian Bay Yamaha - VRX Fishing Products - Power Pole - JL Marine Systems - Boat Tech.

Bump
    Jim Van Ryn

Picked one up myself just because of what guys have been saying about them! Cant wait to try it out!
    Patrick Zajdel

Is there somewhere local to pick these up? Oshawa-TO ish?
    Special thanks to: Daiwa, Garmin, Boat Tech, Power Pole, Mizmo Bait Company, BioEdge Fishing Products, Eco Pro Tungsten.

I have had one now for 2 years, awesome, I have it on a SHO easy to install!
    Yonge and Steeles Ford www.yongesteelesfordlincoln.com, Ardent Reels [url]www.ardentreels.com[/url], The Rod Glove [url]www.vrxfishing.com[/url], Pepper Jigs

love mine too. a side benefit is that if you actually launch your rig with it still on you can get it off without pulling back out of the water or jumping in. LOL... don't ask...

I picked mine up at one of the shows and will be installing it on my SHO this week-end when the Cat comes out of storage!!!!
    Current sponsors: EdgePoint Inc., Yamamoto Custom Baits, Eco Pro Tungsten, Mizmo Bait Co., BioEdge Scents, Simax Fishing Rods, Wellington Brewery, Trailhead Premium Lager, Koppers Live Target lures, Five Fish Graphics & Butler's Appliance Service.

www.EdgePointInc.com

Just got the Bug out of her winter bed, will be putting one on this weekend also.
    Arguing with a fool, is like carrying a lantern for a blind man.

Become a better angler, or donate with a better attitude.

Hey Jim,
    can you buy parts for the Motor mate? Had my support "H" disappear last year???

Hi Stephen - give me a call at 905-933-5450 and we can discuss what you need - thanks!
    Jim Van Ryn