It’s coming soon!!! The annual Wing Ding Spring Sale Thing. We are working on some specials that should peak your interest.
We will have a bucket of clearout rods. Non Current Crucials, Quantum Tours, and a bunch of others for $30.00 each. We haveAbu Verdict and Villian at REAL deep discounts.
Tons of new stuff has come in, and this means we need space on the walls, so an equal amount of inventory has gone into the discount bins. There’s Lucky Craft. Xcalibur, Yamamoto, Booyah and lots of others in the bins.
We are having a clearout of clothing too. Nowhere to display it in the store so it has got to go
There are 800 and 900 series Humminbirds on sale as well.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a Paddletales doo without food, and the fried chicken will be served Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The sale starts on Thursday the 21st, but if you come that day you’re stuck with me. Friday and Saturday we should have a full slate of prostaff in to help, with the volunteers that are not yet sick of chicken back on Sunday
Now, we all like sales, but the real reason we go to these things is to see the new stuff, and we have lots this year. Here is a partial listing of what’s new and giving me cabin fever BAD
Spinnerbaits
Hildebrandt - These guys have given me an introductory special that we can offer. Buy two and get the third free. Just pray that they get here in time. Right now they are stuck at the border.
River 2 Sea a new blade designed by Ish Monroe
Buckeye – We also have a great new lineup of Football, swimming and Flipping jigs from these folks, the football and swim jigs have Trokar hooks
Plastics
Jackal Some really nice plastics for the finesse fisherman
Optimum – drop shot and soft jerkbaits in 2, 3, 4 and 5 inch
Set The Hook – Bam Bam worms have a paddle that should call ‘em in
Damiki – Air craws these are a punch bait with air filled claws that float
Kinami – Psycho Dad from the Yamamoto team, this is a new craw that should get them going
Gambler – lots of new stuff for the finesse to the power fisherman
Berkley – new walleye baits and the Sick Fish from their Havoc line
We now carry Lowrance as well and have a great selection and attractive prices
Lots more new stuff. I’ll save the for what’s new in rods and reels for a later post