Thread: 2013 Help A Child Smile Charity Event - Announcement

2013 Help A Child Smile Charity Event - Announcement

Niagara Bassmasters is excited to announce this years HACS tournament. With our new corporate sponsor, Niagara Supportive Living, payouts for the tournament have almost doubled! Attached is the Niagara Bassmasters official press release. We hope to see you all there!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HACS - NBM -Press Release_Page_1.jpg   HACS - NBM -Press Release_Page_2.jpg  

When is this years event?
    Pete
    Thanks to: Mr. Pest Control, St. Croix Rods, Radio World, Lews Reels, Anglers Choice Baits, The Rod Glove, Spro Baits and VRX Fishing.

Senior Member Peter Elphinstone's Avatar
    Saturday Sept 14th.
    www.topnotchtackle.ca, Innovative Sports Group, Poor Boy Baits, Quantum Reels, Dobyns Rods, Numa, Cablz, The Rod Glove

where do we find the details of the tournament?

Hi , My name is Murray Henderson , I would like to offer one of my autographed Hockey Fights Cancer prints , these are signed by 10 of the guys in the print. Don Cherry, Tiger Williams, Terry Oreilly ,Ted Lindsay, Dave Schultz, Tim Hunter , Dave Semenko, Paul Stewart (referee) and the late Bob Probert and John Ferguson.
    I think you guys could sell tickets or auction this off, it usually raises quite a bit.
    Any time I see children and cancer , I am on board. We lost our Daughter Courtney in 2009. The fishing community comes together for us in our FISHING FOR THE CURE each year, I want to give back.
    print can be seen at www.murrayhenderson.com
    If anyone is attending from the Peterborough area please get in touch with me to pick up or deliver the print.
    Good luck with the tournament .
    Murray

St.Catharines Bassmasters KevinMacdonald's Avatar
    That's AWESOME Murry! What a classy gesture! I'm in for for a chance at the print!
    President- St.Catharines Bassmasters

Murray, that is great! Thank you, I will get in touch with you by PM at some point this weekend.
    www.topnotchtackle.ca, Innovative Sports Group, Poor Boy Baits, Quantum Reels, Dobyns Rods, Numa, Cablz, The Rod Glove

who is the tournament director?

G
    OBFN Team Ontario 2009, 2011
    CBAF Team Ontario 2015, 2016
    2016 TBF National Contender

I am, what can I do for you?