Thread: NUMA availability at Optical Shops?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question NUMA availability at Optical Shops?

Has VRX been able to make any arrangements with any opticians / optical shoppes etc to sell and offer prescription services for their eye wear or are the customers still forced to have themn sent back to Israel to getthe prescriptions done?

I have asked this before and always had the same reply so I was curious to see if there has been any forward progress made in the pursuit of this becoming a possible "local" service for your customer / client base.

Any updates would be appreciated - because right now the cost of current prescription offering for NUMAS is very prohibitive compared to other comparable manufacturers and that is only thing holding me back from being a client .
    Thanks !
    In the words of Ernie when out fishing with Bert- "Heeeere fishy fishy fishhy!"

Kris, contact Jim directly and he can tell you.

RX will always be more costly. I have bifocal Oakleys and they cost me 25% more than my regular rx but were worth every dime. Especially in the low light morning or fog. You should consider the amortization factor and if you go to the same eye guy/ gal, they should be able to steer you in the right direction.

Hi Kris,

Obviously Jim is the man to answer your specific questions. All I can say is I have ordered 2 sets Numa RXs past year and more than happy with the product. I had a terrible time finding anyone (referrals by my eye doctor, etc..) to construct, using my strong script, a set of high quality wrap aroung style of polarized glasses. Numas stepped up. Yea a little extra maybe but well worth the cost and wait from wherever they send them to be made.

It was nice to have a few bonus rewards towards glasses.....another bonus of dealing with Numa and Jim.

All the best.

Tom Allen
    Last edited by TomAllen; 07-17-2013 at 11:03 AM.