Orillia Fall Challenge
October 5th and 6th, 2013
Stouffville, Ontario – Saturday, December 15, 2012 the Competitive Sport Fishing League announced that the Orillia Fall Challenge will take place on October 5th and 6th, 2013 on Lake Couchiching out of Orillia, Ontario.

The City of Orillia has been home to the Fall Challenge for over a quarter of a century, a community that borders two of the Nation’s best fisheries and one of the Province’s best tournament facility. The City of Orillia is home to the Casey Cup which officially begins the tournament season and to the BPS Open which still holds the record for the highest single day weight in Canadian history.

Lake Couchinching has always been considered to be the late season lake of choice, with a solid population of both smallmouth and largemouth bass. It will once again host the 2013 Orillia Fall Challenge which will take place on October 5th and 6th of 2013 out of the town docks and will continue to be restricted to Lake Couchiching only.

Andrew Pallotta of the CSFL states “the Fall Challenge was the first tournament I ever fished. It is an event I will never forget, so powerful that it has driven my passion over the years and is responsible for what I do today. As the Fall Challenge was seeded by the Orillia Fish and Game Club and hosted by GM Pro Bass, Bass’ntario and now the CSFL, this event has always been very dear to me not only for the competition of great anglers but the twisted challenges that are added to the event. Mother Nature tends to throw all that she has with winds from all directions, to dead of calm waters, cold and snowy one hour, hot, sunny clear skies the next, overcast and blue skies will all play a major role in the Orillia Fall Challenge. What a way to test your skills.” Andrew goes on to say “with all that said it makes no sense why any angler or organizer would want to endure this punishment but we do, for the memories that this event has bestowed upon us, die hard anglers will continue to embrace the spirit and passion for one of the nation’s oldest events.”

The Orillia Fall Challenge will be run by the Competitive Sport Fishing League (CSFL). Registration fees are $350.00 per team. To register please contact the CSFL at Tel: 905-640-2277; Fax: 905-640-2278; E-mail:*bassmania@on.aibn.com.

The Orillia Fall Challenge the Angler’s Tradition

The CSFL is a recognized leader in the sport fishing industry with over 40 annual tournaments across Southern, Central and Eastern Ontario and have successfully run and operated well over 500 events to date. The CSFL utilizes the Shimano in water weigh in system developed through Queens University, a program funded by Shimano Canada. With the technology of properly regulated aerated tanks, water weigh-in scales and state of the art live release boats that ensures the safe return of the resource to ensure the future of the sport. The CSFL has a tournament category to meet your needs. With great companies like Lund Boats, Mercury Marine, Shimano, Everstart Batteries and Ogilvy & Ogilvy behind it, the CSFL is able to provide its customers, spectators, and supporters direct delivery of product knowledge, fishing techniques, and an exciting weigh in show to feast the eyes. More reasons that keep the CSFL the first choice of tournaments. Don’t just watch us grow, come grow with us. Visit us at*www.csfl.ca*to learn more about the CSFL.