Hey Guys and Gals
The Niagara Bassmasters were donated a print valued at $450 to auction off at our charity event with all of the proceeds going directly to the Help a Child Smile Foundation.
The print is called "Hockey Fights Cancer", it was painted by fellow angler named Murray Henderson. Murray lost his daughter to cancer in 2009 and has since done a lot in the fishing community to help raise funds for cancer.
Because this charity hits close to home for him he donated this print to us to help raise money for our cause. The print is of a number of hockey’s tough guys, the very cool part is that the print is autographed by 10 of the stars in the print!
There was only 100 tickets available for this raffle and we are down to 30 left!!
If you want to get in on this raffle you need to contact me ASAP. There will be no holding of tickets and they will be sold on a first come first serve basis. This is the first time they have been made available to anyone that wasn’t fishing or at the charity event.
Tickets can be paid for by Paypal, EMT or even cash if you can get it to me.
If you are interested send me a PM for more details and I will get right back to you.
Tickets are $5.00 each with only 30 tickets remaining!!

Check out the pictures of the print here http://www.murrayhenderson.com/apps/...s/show/3111976