Thread: Thanks for some great products

Thanks for some great products

Rod Glove has been around for a bit now, Im usually a boater and have my rods stored in rod box and never thought these products were necessary for me. This past week i went on a trip to Wisconsin as a non boater. I had some Rod Gloves i had won in various events that VRX supported and also had some "bait gloves" so....i used them. Normally never thought of using this stuff as rods are normally stored away. I put these things on for our trip and during fishing. Have to say very impressed with both products. Worked amazingly to keep my rods safe and keep them from tangling. Bait glove kept my hooks out of my partners seats. We hit some rough water and both products combined helped keep my tangle free which an be a challenge at the best of times in a long bumpy run. I now plan on using these products regularly as a boater to help keep things safe and better organized. Also will have some on hand for my non boaters to help keep their stuff tangle free and hooks out of my seats.
    Great Products!
    Pete
    Thanks to: Mr. Pest Control, St. Croix Rods, Radio World, Lews Reels, Anglers Choice Baits, The Rod Glove, Spro Baits and VRX Fishing.

Especially cause you had 12 rods as a non boater LOL, i think my boat was made with 5 slots.

the bait gloves are awesome, so much smaller than the ones i used to use. nothing like getting a jerkbait tangled in all your rods, even in the locker.

ryan

I started by trying one of the braided nylon ones and the addiction took over. Now have about 14 of the Neoprene ones. Can't say enough good things about them.
    thanks to: Urban Ford, Urban Sport and Quick Lane Auto Care, Quantum, Strike King, Gourley's Variety, Goldwing Automotive, Canadian Tire Renfrew

I used them all year and they were great. No more tangles. VRX was great to deal with. Fast shipping.
    Thank you to all my Sponsors. Freedom Tackle, Okuma, Live Target, Mustad, Northland Tackle, Frogg Toggs, Vexilar, North Country Cycle and Sports, Head Rack

Great products period!!!

I find that with the Rod Gloves I can double up the rods per tube in my rod locker without getting the eyelets all hung up.
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

I agree with Jeff, with the rod gloves on and especially the bate gloves as well you can increase the amount of rods in storage increasing the organization at the same time....also the motor mate transom support VRX sells is hands down the best one on the market...even had an Evinrude deal comment on how much he liked it and thought all motors should be using them because of the way it suppports at the strongest part of the engine. As far as the service and quality of people they are the best in the business. A well worthy topic to praise this company.

Hi Guys - thanks for all the kind words - it means alot to me and the rest of us at VRX Fishing. We are continuosly humbled by the support we get from the anglers here. Thanks again!!
    Jim Van Ryn
    VRX Fishing Products, The Rod Glove, Numa Optics