Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What will it take to win the BPS Simcoe Open

I agree Howie alot of guys spent quite a few days looking for the Beasts and yes Iam sure if the tournament is put back to the last weekend as per some peoples requests the weights will be much better There is nothing worse when the turnover is approaching .

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Gardy View Post
    I agree Howie alot of guys spent quite a few days looking for the Beasts and yes Iam sure if the tournament is put back to the last weekend as per some peoples requests the weights will be much better There is nothing worse when the turnover is approaching .
    I agree it is at its worst just before turn over but that is hard to time. It used to be around Thanksgiving weekend but now seems to be later and later. This Saturday will be the last Saturday in October so we will see how the weights of the Barrie Bassmaster tournament are.
    Time on the Water Canada

Congrads to Simon and Mel for the win.
    I have fished this tournament for several years now with Erny Janzen and our prefish and tournament has been brutal for the last two years however,last year I could at least see big fish and lots of them with the camera,getting them to bite was the problem.I also agree that this tournament should be moved to the last Saturday in October.I personally know at least half a dozan teams that didn't fish this year because they are tired of not catching anything.
    I believe if this event is going to attract more participants it will have to be moved or there will be less teams again next year.We all want to catch those 6 plus LBers that we know are out there.
    Thanks to the Aurora Bassmasters,Bass Pro Shops,Herb,Will,Andy and everyone else who helps to put this event together.