Thread: Contingency Plan?? what if....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Contingency Plan?? what if....

Any one know what the plan is if the wind is nasty on Saturday? is it rescheduled? Cancelled? Couch Only?
    Thanks to: Mr. Pest Control, St. Croix Rods, Radio World, Lews Reels, Anglers Choice Baits, The Rod Glove, Spro Baits and VRX Fishing.

When and where is the weight in ?

The weigh-in is at the Port of Orillia at 3:00 pm
    Time on the Water Canada

Pete, from the rules:

32) If in case of extreme weather conditions or severe wind/weather warnings, the tournament may be delayed, rescheduled or cancelled. The intent is to host the event the following day unless predicted weather conditions (small craft warnings etc.) could also make fishing unsafe. Thereby, the event would then be rescheduled to either the following Saturday or Sunday at the discretion of Tournament Director.
    Strike King Lure Company

I have a question....I was lucky enough to qualify for the tournament thru the BPS program with the CSFL this year. Problem is a have a wedding I have to attend tomorrow and as such am not at the meeting taking place right now because I thought I had to miss the tournament. Does anyone know if should the event get postponed to Sunday if i can register or show up Sunday morning? I've never fished Simcoe in my life but with free entry, I'd be willing to go "wing it" for a day!!!!! Any help or info would be appreciated!!!!

Andy
    Member Haliburton Highlands Bass Club
    Member Muskoka Bassmasters