Thread: KUMHO Hooks available @ this week-ends Spring Fishing & Boat Show

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

KUMHO Hooks available @ this week-ends Spring Fishing & Boat Show

Good day all,

I just wanted to let everybody on BigFatBass know that Kumho Hooks will be available at this weeks Spring Fishing & Boat Show!! Last year a limited supply was available at Pro J's Tackle and they were sold out by the end of day 2 of the show!! They will be priced to sell quick this year at Pro J's!!

I will post a few pics here and a little story from Gary Klein below.....

Klein Catches Big Bass at Falcon Lake

“I have used about every hook made, and the Kumho Hooks are the best I have ever fished,” Gary Klein said.
    It’s a strong statement, but after last week’s trip to Falcon Lake, the proof was presented and documented. The 3X Forged Kumho did not flex or have a point roll over. Most of the fish were caught 8 to 9 feet deep in big bushes. The Reaper Keeper plastic bait keeper worked perfectly as well.

“We were able to catch several bass on each bait and the plastic didn’t roll up on the hook a single time,” said Klein. “Now that is impressive!”

After five days of fishing at Falcon, fishing some stuff a bulldozer would have a tough time getting through, he used one — yes that is right — one hook. It was a Kumho 5/0 Flipping Hook. The results are staggering. His five biggest bass on his first day weighed 42.15, Big fish was 9.3 pounds, small fish was 8.4. His big fish for the week was more than 11 pounds. For the week, they caught 50 fish weighing more than 5 pounds — WOW"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Current sponsors: EdgePoint Inc., Yamamoto Custom Baits, Eco Pro Tungsten, Mizmo Bait Co., BioEdge Scents, Simax Fishing Rods, Wellington Brewery, Trailhead Premium Lager, Koppers Live Target lures, Five Fish Graphics & Butler's Appliance Service.

www.EdgePointInc.com