Thread: Lowrance Training at Radioworld March 15th

Lowrance Training at Radioworld March 15th

Here are all the details for our Lowrance Training Seminar at Radioworld. The seminar is FREE of charge and anyone is welcome to attend. To register please call the store at 416-667-1000 or email us at lowrance@radioworld.ca

Last edited by Lawren Wetzel; 02-27-2014 at 12:28 PM.
    Radioworld 4335 Steeles Ave West Toronto Ontario M3N1V7 416-667-1000 Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RadioworldInc

Updated with all the info. Hope you can join us on March 15th!
    Radioworld 4335 Steeles Ave West Toronto Ontario M3N1V7 416-667-1000 Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RadioworldInc

Still waiting on Paul to do something like this in the Valley or Ottawa area...any plans you know of?
    thanks to: Urban Ford, Urban Sport and Quick Lane Auto Care, Quantum, Strike King, Gourley's Variety, Goldwing Automotive, Canadian Tire Renfrew

Not sure what plans Paul has with regards to that. He certainly knows his stuff and we are looking forward having him out on March 15th.

-Lawren

Will be a great night I'm sure...too bad it's the same day as Renegade's Master Development Program...I'd try talk him into sharing the drive lol
    thanks to: Urban Ford, Urban Sport and Quick Lane Auto Care, Quantum, Strike King, Gourley's Variety, Goldwing Automotive, Canadian Tire Renfrew

Been extremely busy preparing for the upcoming seminar at Radioworld this Saturday. Looking for some feedback to help build content for the event. In addition to all of the new technologies, Sonarhub, Spotlight Scan, Chirp, Insight Genesis and Insight Planner, I will be discussing how modern electronics are essential to quickly finding fish.

Last summer I got to spend a few days on the water with several of the Elite Pros and I want to share with you how they "find" fish with their Lowrance sonars. I was quite pleased to see that they spend less than 10% actually fishing during practice days and 90% prospecting water with their electronics.

Time permitting I will also detail installation and networking perfection for the DIY's in the audience. Those that know me already appreciate that I spend so much time building and installing the "perfect" system. I would love to share that with you as well and perhaps help you also build and install your dream systems.

Lastly I would like to hear about any other specific topics that you might be interested in hearing about as it pertains to Lowrance and electronics in general. Please post your questions here and I will ensure that I am fully prepared to answer them on Saturday.

Thanks for your support, looking forward to seeing you all on the weekend.

ps. Brett, the Renegade Bass MDP is not an excuse for not attending. I will be presenting at both. So get your Valley Butt out here.

I'd love to...I have a list of questions for you lol. That being said this being firewood season and having burnt many of my domestic airmiles already with summer still months away I have to chose my battles. To be gone from 5 am to 1 am is a longer day than I can get away with right now.

Was at the Lowrance seminar today. It was incredilby informative. Would like to thank Lawren for putting it on and Paul for the excellent job he did.
    If you get a chance to hear Paul speak about this, take it. He seems very passionate about this subject and it's worth it.
    Good job to all.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffBarton View Post
    Was at the Lowrance seminar today. It was incredilby informative. Would like to thank Lawren for putting it on and Paul for the excellent job he did.
    If you get a chance to hear Paul speak about this, take it. He seems very passionate about this subject and it's worth it.
    Good job to all.
    ^^^

Thanks for the comments guys. Yes Paul sure knows his stuff when it comes to Lowrance and electronics in general. I was very glad he included info on the new SonarHub from Lowrance and the Chirp sonar capabilities it has. This is going to be a big upgrade to the already excellent built in Broadband Sounder sonar on the HDS units.

Radioworld would like to extend our thanks for all who were able to make it out and take in the seminar. We had a great crowd on hand and I think everyone came away with something. I know I sure did!

We would also like to thank Paul Shibata for making the trip from Ottawa to Toronto to present this seminar. He had to leave at noon to get back to Ottawa to do another seminar there starting at 5pm! He is one dedicated guy that is for sure. Hope you caught up on some sleep Sunday!

Thanks to Scott Walcott of Navionics for dropping by to talk about the new Navionics charts and features of the Navionics+ and Navionics Update cards! Great charting options for the Lowrance units.

-Lawren