Thanks for the comments guys. Yes Paul sure knows his stuff when it comes to Lowrance and electronics in general. I was very glad he included info on the new SonarHub from Lowrance and the Chirp sonar capabilities it has. This is going to be a big upgrade to the already excellent built in Broadband Sounder sonar on the HDS units.

Radioworld would like to extend our thanks for all who were able to make it out and take in the seminar. We had a great crowd on hand and I think everyone came away with something. I know I sure did!

We would also like to thank Paul Shibata for making the trip from Ottawa to Toronto to present this seminar. He had to leave at noon to get back to Ottawa to do another seminar there starting at 5pm! He is one dedicated guy that is for sure. Hope you caught up on some sleep Sunday!

Thanks to Scott Walcott of Navionics for dropping by to talk about the new Navionics charts and features of the Navionics+ and Navionics Update cards! Great charting options for the Lowrance units.

-Lawren