Been extremely busy preparing for the upcoming seminar at Radioworld this Saturday. Looking for some feedback to help build content for the event. In addition to all of the new technologies, Sonarhub, Spotlight Scan, Chirp, Insight Genesis and Insight Planner, I will be discussing how modern electronics are essential to quickly finding fish.

Last summer I got to spend a few days on the water with several of the Elite Pros and I want to share with you how they "find" fish with their Lowrance sonars. I was quite pleased to see that they spend less than 10% actually fishing during practice days and 90% prospecting water with their electronics.

Time permitting I will also detail installation and networking perfection for the DIY's in the audience. Those that know me already appreciate that I spend so much time building and installing the "perfect" system. I would love to share that with you as well and perhaps help you also build and install your dream systems.

Lastly I would like to hear about any other specific topics that you might be interested in hearing about as it pertains to Lowrance and electronics in general. Please post your questions here and I will ensure that I am fully prepared to answer them on Saturday.

Thanks for your support, looking forward to seeing you all on the weekend.

ps. Brett, the Renegade Bass MDP is not an excuse for not attending. I will be presenting at both. So get your Valley Butt out here.