Thread: Humminbird/Minn Kota Seminar April 12th at Radioworld

Humminbird/Minn Kota Seminar April 12th at Radioworld

Radioworld is excited to host another seminar on marine electronics this time featuring Humminbird and Minn Kota. We are thrilled to have Derek Strub at Radioworld to present this seminar. Derek is well know in the tournament fishing community and a former Canadian Open Champion. He will be talking about how he uses his electronics to find fish holding structure. I'm sure he'll throw in a few tips on how to catch them as well!

With all of Humminbird and Minn Kota's new products for 2014 there will be a lot of material to cover. They are certainly making boat control easy with the integration of Humminbird GPS and sonar units to the Minn Kota iPilot Link trolling motors.

There is no charge for this seminar and all are welcome to attend. It takes place Saturday April 12th, 2014 from 10am-noon. Please register with us at events@radioworld.ca so we can plan for the day. Coffee and timbits will be provided.

Check out the flyer below for all the details.

Radioworld 4335 Steeles Ave West Toronto Ontario M3N1V7 416-667-1000 Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RadioworldInc

I was talking to Derek last week about what he has planned for this seminar and it all sounds great! I am really looking forward to hearing about the 360 technology. After using this once last year I was sold on it and hearing from Derek who has even more experience with it will surely open some eyes.

Still lots of room available this Saturday so if you plan to come please sign up at events@radioworld.ca

-Lawren
    Radioworld 4335 Steeles Ave West Toronto Ontario M3N1V7 416-667-1000 Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RadioworldInc

Just got word that we will have a Humminbird ONIX here on display for the seminar tomorrow. Still have some room left if you are planning on joining us.

-Lawren

Quote Originally Posted by Lawren Wetzel View Post
    Just got word that we will have a Humminbird ONIX here on display for the seminar tomorrow. Still have some room left if you are planning on joining us.

-Lawren
    Great seminar. Derek was so informative .Lots of good questions all answered. Particularly enjoyed your 360 vid experience on Erie. I like the back of the boat.
    Special thanks to McGarry Hale LP, I Triple F,Beaverkill Anglers, Daiwa Global.
    I know I fish like a girl. Sigh; try to keep up.

Thank you for putting this on. It was good information, looking forward to using my new electronics this year.

Awesome info.Very informative. Now to get the new unit hooked up......and Ice OUT!!!

Very informative seminar. Thanks to Derek, John, Lawren and all that were involved.

Two hours well spent by everyone! Very practical information, interactive discussion & lots of tips that helps turn toys into tools to catch more fish. One great example of how Humminbird listens to users is the fact that with the 2014 units you can now use Side Imaging on a non-SI unit by linking a SI unit with Ethernet cable to a non-SI unit, saving users $hundreds. Also, the $500 price reduction for 360 transom & bow mount technology means we can now actively hunt fish whether on a shallow flat, deep weedline or open water like on Lake Ontario, Erie or Simcoe. Anyone needing a new on-board charger definitely wants to consider the new Minn Kota Precision Chargers. With Battery Equalization, you can hit a button that will begin a cleaning process for any wet-cell battery, allowing your batteries to last longer & be in the best condition possible.
    Thanks to my sponsors: Humminbird, Minn Kota, Cannon, BioEdge and Salmo Performance Baits

Derek's seminar was full of great information and I certainly learned a lot! We had a great crowd with a lot of discussion and great questions being asked. Thanks for all who attended!

Radioworld would also like to say a special thanks to Derek Strub for the great presentation! It's easy to see why he has had the success he has in the open water tournaments. He has prefishing and boat control down to a finely tuned art with the Minn Kota and Humminbird system.

-Lawren