Thread: Updates

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Updates

Hey guys, I presently have 4 cards, 2 gold, 1 hotmaps premium and 1 platnium +, looking at updating my maps. Can I update any of them, including the platinum + ? And can I keep on updating them, or is it done once a year ? I have 2 units so I don't really need 4 cards. Is there a lot of updates done in Ontario or are they mostly done in the states ?

Thx
    Luc
    Poisson On !

I updated my Premium Card with Navionics Update card. I believe I can update up to one year. I have read somewhere that I can now delete whatever area I no longer need and download other mapping data. I read I can't use the UpdateCard with Platinum Card. Double check with them.

Trisno is right on. The Navionics Update card can be used with your Gold and Hotmap Premium cards. You cannot use the Update card with the Platinum+ card but you can update it online. I believe the cost on that is about $200 USD.

You will need 1 update card per card. Your old cards will still work. You can download anything you like for North America on the Update card and your only limitations are 2GB of data (which will hold Huron, Ontario, and Erie) and a 1 year time frame.

-Lawren
    Radioworld 4335 Steeles Ave West Toronto Ontario M3N1V7 416-667-1000 Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RadioworldInc