Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 BPS Lake Simcoe Open ... Registration To Begin June 9th May

I'm also wondering if there are any spots left?! Thinking about fishin this one....

This is what i recieved after paying ... i also had an order number 14 confirming payment. So i am assuming boat #14 ... guess we will see!

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your registration with the BPS Lake Simcoe Open, please fill out and email us back the registration form so that we can email you back your launch position. Your payment has secured your spot.

I have attached the application, once it's been filled out, please email it to aurorabassmasters@gmail.com.

If you are not able to email the application, please mail it to:

Aurora Bassmasters
    C/O Kevin Gittens
    203 Beach Rd.
    Keswick, ON.
    L4P 2L8

All signed up..IITWI

Quote Originally Posted by PeterTuz View Post
    I'm also wondering if there are any spots left?! Thinking about fishin this one....
    There is openings still for anyone wanting to enter this year.
    Time on the Water Canada

signed up and paid up..... bring on the cold weather !

The lake is so much colder than it has been at this time of year with a very high thermocline so the lake should turn early. That will sure make a difference.
    Time on the Water Canada

Is there honestly a $40 late fee 5weeks before the tourny?
    Always a special thanks to Shimano, PowerPro, Jackall, Gagnons sports, Xtreme marine, Ultra tungsten, and my super understanding wife!

Anyone know what contingencies will be in place this year? Humminbird, Rapala, etc???
    Called Bass Pro but they didn't seem to know and are going to look into it.

I believe all organizing and registration is back in the hands of the aurora bassmasters since this is there fall open event. all of there contact information is listed on there website. http://www.aurorabass.com

simcoe is fishing great the last couple weeks so I believe we are going to see some amazing weights if it keeps up.

Just checked the contact info that used to be on there is no longer there just the auto form sorry. They often update there facebook page so I'd try there or emailing wil wegman his contact info is on the old simcoe open website.

Heard the numbers might be lower then years past.... I hope they can fill the event like some of the previous years. Its a great event and an excellent excuse to hit Simcoe for a shot a 7lber. We have had good years and bad years in this event and we will be back every year regardless.