Thread: Updated Navionics Maps for Lake Simcoe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Updated Navionics Maps for Lake Simcoe

Updated Navionics Maps for Lake Simcoe

If you haven’t seen the recent updates to Lake Simcoe on the Navionics+ chart you need to take a look. The massive lake is finally done in 1′ contour lines and accuracy is excellent in the areas I have checked. These are a must have upgrade for the tournament angler this summer. Here are some screen shots

As you can see the fine detail is incredible so if you don’t have this chart you are going to be at a major disadvantage.

The Navionics+ card is a blank card formatted by Navionics to accept their mapping. You can download maps for any lakes they have charted in North America. You are only limited by the 2GB card size and 1 year subscription time frame.

These charts are in stock at Radioworld, check them out here –> Navionics+ Card

-Lawren

Radioworld 4335 Steeles Ave West Toronto Ontario M3N1V7 416-667-1000 Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RadioworldInc

Hi Lawren,

I've got a Navionics hot map Premium card and was looking to get the Update card. From what I've read it is the same as the Navionics+ but I save a few bucks as I own a Navionics product. Is this correct? will I get the same map data and detail as the Navionics+?

tks

adam

Yes you are correct. If you have a Hotmaps Premium or a Gold card you can activate the Update card with either of those two cards. You will get the same detail as what is available for download on the Navionics+

-Lawren
    Radioworld 4335 Steeles Ave West Toronto Ontario M3N1V7 416-667-1000 Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RadioworldInc

Hi Lawren

i'm somewhat cyber-challenged....

I would love to have the one foot contour charts for simcoe...

I currently have 2 gold cards, and 2 hot maps premium cards...

would it be possible to come into the store, and swap one or maybe 2, for the updated ones???

And how much would it cost???

thanks
    Marc Coratti

HI Marc

I must have missed this post somehow...sorry about that. We sell the update cards for $110 and we can program the cards for you for $40 each. It usually takes a couple of hours so you'd have to leave them with us for a day or so.

-Lawren