Thread: Iam looking to join a Bass club

Iam looking to join a Bass club

Hello all bass anglers. I am living in the Mississauga area. I am looking to join a bass fishing club with the idea of fishing tournaments as a co - angler. I browsed some clubs but their meetings are held on week days and i work night shifts during week days. Is there any club around, that has week end meeting sessions and fishing tournament potential. Please advice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Almost all clubs meet in midweek. However most clubs are very understanding about members missing meetings especially for work reasons. Contact a club in your area and they will probably welcome you. Have fun.

Hi Sathesh,
    I'm the VP and tournament director of the Mississauga Bassmasters, and we're always on the look out for new members.
    While our meetings are held on a Tuesday evening, (the first tuesday every month) our fishing opportunities are almost always on weekends. We have several members like yourself that work evenings and cannot make most meetings, however they participate when they can, through tournaments or conservation projects and park clean ups.
    send an email to info@mississaugabassmasters.com, and we can help you take the steps needed to joining out club if you're interested.
    check us out at mississaugabassmasters.com