Thread: To all the anglers that fished the TOP BASS Rice Lake events.

To all the anglers that fished the TOP BASS Rice Lake events.

All anglers that Fished the TOP BASS Rice Lake events on July 19th & 20th:

"Please check the lug nuts on your trailer wheels for proper torque".

Please let me know if you had any issues after the event either day.

JEFFY
    Be Safe.
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

If this is happening, i am furious! A flying trailer tire on the 401 or any other road can easily result in death!
    Always a special thanks to Shimano, PowerPro, Jackall, Gagnons sports, Xtreme marine, Ultra tungsten, and my super understanding wife!

Chris, we're not saying that anything happened there.

Somebody had an issue. It may just be that they didn't notice it until they left that lot.

I just want to know if anyone else had a similar problem.

We should all be doing safety checks on our trailers before every trip anyway.
    Just a good practice.
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

I am more worried with "tampering" but if it was only 1 trailer i would think it is just a isolated incident. Thanks for raising a potential serious safety concern Jeff!
    Always a special thanks to Shimano, PowerPro, Jackall, Gagnons sports, Xtreme marine, Ultra tungsten, and my super understanding wife!

If someone is tampering that's a dangerous game they are playing with people's lives and equipment. There are no rules if we catch them!!!!