Thread: TOP BASS Q6 Sturgeon Lake Sunday July 27.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TOP BASS Q6 Sturgeon Lake Sunday July 27.

Only 3 more TOP BASS events to make up your weight to qualify for the TOP BASS Classic.

This Sunday July 27 will be Q6 on Sturgeon Lake.

Registration and weigh in will take place at Beach Park in Bobcaygeon.

Parking will be on the fair grounds just around the corner.
    A shuttle will be provided.
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

Did Ted make arrangements with the fair board? Just so he is aware the Step and fiddle contest is on this weekend at the Arena and that field is currently full of campers.

Thanks Randy.

I just checked the website and the contest is being held on Friday (tonight) night and during the day on Saturday.
    They are supposed to be gone by the time we need the grounds on Sunday morning.
    Hopefully.
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

It runs Sat night as well so most of the campers are still there in the field at the west end ,till at least Sunday, sometimes later. They also have the arena booked for a church service on Sunday if that is the end Ted is thinking of parking. Just giving a heads up so Sunday morning isn't a scramble.

We don't use the grass field at the West end so they are fine there.
    And we'll be parked long before the church service starts.

The parking on the fair grounds was included in the park rental so we should be fine.
    Ted and I will be there Saturday morning so we'll sort everything out then.

Thanks again for the info.