Thread: TOP BASS Q7 Balsam Lake (Prov Park) Aug 9th.

TOP BASS Q7 Balsam Lake (Prov Park) Aug 9th.

TOP BASS Qualifier Q7 will be held on Balsam Lake on August 9, 2014.

Please note that the blast off and weigh in for this event will take place at the BALSAM LAKE PROVINCIAL PARK ("NOT" Coboconk).

There are a couple of parking lots close to the ramps reserved for us.

Remember that regular park entry fees will apply.
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

Don't forget, the location for this event has been changed to the BALSAM LAKE PROVINCIAL PARK.

The ramp will be closed to the general public during our morning launch and also during the afternoon return.

This is the second last qualifier for the 2014 Classic.
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

Reminder. SEE ABOVE