Thread: Ice Fishing Seminar at Radioworld December 6th 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ice Fishing Seminar at Radioworld December 6th 2014

Join us at Radioworld on Saturday December 6th 2014 for our FREE ice fishing seminar. We have a great line up of speakers this year that will pass on the knowledge they have gained through countless hours on the ice. Doors will open just before 9am and we will have coffee and timbits available for those in attendance. Please register by calling us at 416-667-1000 or email events@radioworld.ca

Along with the seminar we will also have our biggest sale on ice fishing products of the year. Manufacturer reps from MarCum, Vexilar, Humminbird, and Lowrance will all be here to help you pick the right ice sonar unit or underwater camera for you!

-Lawren
    Radioworld 4335 Steeles Ave West Toronto Ontario M3N1V7 416-667-1000 Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RadioworldInc

The word has been spread to the "Fishing 101 for Women" community. It's perfect timing for our next series of events. Thank you!
    Special thanks to McGarry Hale LP, I Triple F,Beaverkill Anglers, Daiwa Global.
    I know I fish like a girl. Sigh; try to keep up.

Just a reminder that our Ice Fishing Seminar is taking place this Saturday at Radioworld. Doors will open just before 9am and we still have some room left.

We will also be having our biggest ice fishing sale of the year. There will be some awesome deals this year whether you are looking for a flasher or camera!

-Lawren
    Radioworld 4335 Steeles Ave West Toronto Ontario M3N1V7 416-667-1000 Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RadioworldInc

Thanks to all the terrific speakers. Lots of great info and tips. It's my first season for hard water and I"ll be off to a good start after this.
    The surprise visit from Pete Bowman was a real treat! More bling in my wardrobe with the autographed hat lol.
    As always, the team at Radio World is top class.
    Special thanks to McGarry Hale LP, I Triple F,Beaverkill Anglers, Daiwa Global.
    I know I fish like a girl. Sigh; try to keep up.