Thread: Renegade info at Paddletales

Renegade info at Paddletales

This Thursday, the 27th of November, the weekly get together at Paddletales will be focused on Renegade bass. If you are considering signing up or are on the fence about signing up for the series, we will have the answers to help make your decision.
    Renegade is the premier series in Eastern Ontario, drawing top anglers from across the province. The season ends with a classic, where one team will drive away with a new fully rigged Ranger Z119. As well there are a number of contingency prizes to boost the already great payouts.
    Renegade also has other programs to assist the angler, such as the Master Development program, a series of lake specific seminars to assist you on each body of water, the buddy system for new anglers, and more.
    Teams signing before December 1st will be eligible for the early bird draw. Forms will be available at the store

Ed
    Thanks to Paddletales Tackle and Sign a Rama Nepean

Ed what time is the get together. I am new to the area.
    2010, 2011 and 2013 York Bassmasters Angler of the Year
    2010 and 2011 Ontario B.A.S.S. Nation Angler of the Year

Mike: Most guys show up around 7, although sometimes earlier. Our official closing time on Thursdays is 8.00 pm, but we are usually there until at least 9. The entrance to the store is in the back off the parking lot. Come on out. looking forward to meeting you.

Ed
    Thanks to Paddletales Tackle and Sign a Rama Nepean

I miss all the fun at your store Ed! Wish i was 5 hours closer lol
    Thanks to: Mr. Pest Control, St. Croix Rods, Radio World, Lews Reels, Anglers Choice Baits, The Rod Glove, Spro Baits and VRX Fishing.