For Immediate Release: LIVETARGET becomes the official Hard Lure Sponsor for Canadian angler
Patrick Campeau

LIVETARGET announces that it has enhanced its Pro Staff team with the addition of Canadian Hall of Fame angler Patrick Campeau to a sponsorship agreement. Campeau brings a bold resume of fishing accomplishments and tournament winning credentials to the LIVETARGET brand with over 29 years experience as a professional angler. He offers a prolific following in a multitude of media outlets; including ‘how-to’ books published for the sport fishing trade.

Grant Koppers, President of LIVETARGET commented on the selection of Campeau to the LIVETARGET team; “What a great match for both parties. We pride ourselves on being a lure company that makes products to target many different game fish species. In fact, we now produce over 750 lures. Patrick is an angler that is adept to introducing anglers to new lures, teaching techniques, and strategies on how to successfully catch a wide range of game fish. It’s a great match.”

Koppers continues. “Patrick has earned the respect of Canadian anglers with his many tournament wins, his honorary awards from the Canadian Sport Fishing Industry, and his inclusion in the Canadian Angler Hall of Fame, just to list a few of his many accomplishments. This is very important to us because the Canadian market is part of our core heritage.”

Campeau was equally thrilled to be linked to the LIVETARGET brand. “I just got connected to a company with a 750 lure tackle box! The attention to anatomy, extremely realistic paint schemes, and the LIVETARGET quality of fit and finish make these dream lures, even for my experienced eyes. With this one lure company, I have all techniques covered from trolling to topwater, and matches to forage that will catch everything that swims in Canadian waters. I’m so impressed with the lures and the chance to share the LIVETARGET message with my fellow anglers.”

Anglers will be able to connect with Campeau via a multitude of media outlets and personal appearances during the year.
As a writer, Campeau is prolific with content appearing regularly in such notable sources as: Le Journal de Montreal, Sentier Quad VTT, Les Plaisanciers, Le Guide du Pêcheur, on daily radio broadcasts on 55 stations across Quebec, in person at numerous Boat, Nature, & Sportsman shows, via Facebook and his website: www.pcampeau.com.

In addition to Campeau, the current roster of LIVETARGET Pro Staff anglers includes: Dave Mercer host of Facts of Fishing, Charlie Wray host of Fishful Thinking, Henry Waszczuk host of Fishing the Flats, and two Bassmaster Elite Pros, Stephen Browning and David Walker.

See attached photo image.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
Since its launch in 2008, LIVETARGET has grown into a full family of life-like fishing lures that Match-the-Hatch™ to specific game fish forage, with over 750 styles and colors of lures for fresh and saltwater fishing. The lures feature industry-leading designs in realism and workmanship that create award-winning lures that closely mimic nature’s different baitfish species. Headquartered in Ontario, Canada, LIVETARGET won ICAST Best of Show awards in the hard and soft lure categories in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. For more information contact: media@koppersfishing.com

CampeauPR.jpg