Another Wing Ding Spring Sale Thing is in the books. Although the crowds were down a bit, due to the weather I think, we had a blast. What we are really looking for at these events is for everyone to have a good time. Sales are secondary. I think we achieved that. Lots of chicken was consumed and stories and information shared. Lots of stuff purchased too.

As always, these events couldn't come off without a lot of help. Thanks goes out to Paddletales pro-staff that gave up valuable family time to help out. Pete Maccormack, Kevin Moberg, Trevor Sinnett, and Fred Young who checked in each morning on his way to the Orleans Boat World booth at the Ottawa show. Thanks go out as well to company pro staff that gave us a hand. Tom Brennan (Shimano, Loomis, Humminbird, Minn Kota, & Power pro) Carl Donnely and Mike Benkie (Pure Fishing) Carl Gagnon (Dobyns rods & Set The Hook) and Terry Holder (Duckett rods). Special thanks go out to Lee Branscombe from Integrity Outdoors as well. He jumped through hoops and went WAY out of his way to make sure we had inventory of the new Loomis E6X rods for the doo. If I have missed anyone, I apologize in advance. It is purely an old man's oversight on my part and not because your contribution wasn't appreciated. This group is essential in making our events what they are and Sandie and I are extremely grateful.

Already looking forward to next year.