Thread: Just 1 week away

Just 1 week away

Just one week away from the Paddletales Wing Ding Spring Sale Thing. Chicken (LOTS of chicken), veggie and cheese trays have been ordered, and pro-staff lined up. We are working too on lots of sales to make the trip out worth while. Lots of rods on sale, Pfleuger and Revo reels are marked down, Lowrance on clearout, and lots more.

The new Loomis E6X rods and Shimano Zodias rods will be in the store for the event as well as lots of new plastics from Zoom, Yamamoto, Set the Hook, and a slew of other companies. The Duckett rods have arrived as well.

This is a real fun event and a great opportunity to get rid of the cabin fever blues.
    Thanks to Paddletales Tackle and Sign a Rama Nepean

Hey Ed...long shot but did any oxygenators come in yet

I'm hoping they will be in by next weekend.

We've been busy getting stuff ready for this weekend. Lots of new inventory in.
    Shimano Zodias rods
    Loomis E6X rods. They're not in yet but my rep is pulling every string he can to get them here for the weekend.
    Bagley lures. really cool balsa baits.
    Poor Boys baits. Erie darters in 3 sizes and Gobys in 2 sizes. Lots of colors too.
    Duckett rods. a good selection of blanks
    Tiny spinner blades to put on the end of Senkos. Darned if I can remember the brand, but these are pre-rigged and 5 to a pack.
    MUCH larger selection of Zoom. Some really cool colors too.
    Flitz boat cleaning products. I saw this brand at a show in N' Carolina and was very impressed.

This weekend will be tax in on all regularly priced products, with the exception of electronics and trolling motors.

Lots of Fat Savings tags on rods and reels. Look for them. There are some great deals

Special pricing on regularly priced Loomis rods when you combo them up. See me (Ed) for pricing.

More specials throughout the store.

Lots of pro-staff in attendance to answer your questions (Friday and Saturday)
    Chicken served Friday and Saturday (not exactly served, but it's right there. Help yourself, ok) as well as veggie trays, chips, and pop.

We will be open this Sunday as well from 10am to 5 pm.

What kind of pop???
    Ontario BASS Federation Nation Team Ontario 2006 - Special thanks to Shimano/GLoomis, Power Pro, and Jackall Lures - My Personal Hobbypage at www3.sympatico.ca/pepe-faye

Pepsi, Ginger Ale, Coke, Water. No wobbly pop

what kind of bagley balsa baits?

They are the best balsa baits around right now.

BB1's and BB2's

The Loomis E6X's arrived last night, along with some swag

Another Wing Ding Spring Sale Thing is in the books. Although the crowds were down a bit, due to the weather I think, we had a blast. What we are really looking for at these events is for everyone to have a good time. Sales are secondary. I think we achieved that. Lots of chicken was consumed and stories and information shared. Lots of stuff purchased too.

As always, these events couldn't come off without a lot of help. Thanks goes out to Paddletales pro-staff that gave up valuable family time to help out. Pete Maccormack, Kevin Moberg, Trevor Sinnett, and Fred Young who checked in each morning on his way to the Orleans Boat World booth at the Ottawa show. Thanks go out as well to company pro staff that gave us a hand. Tom Brennan (Shimano, Loomis, Humminbird, Minn Kota, & Power pro) Carl Donnely and Mike Benkie (Pure Fishing) Carl Gagnon (Dobyns rods & Set The Hook) and Terry Holder (Duckett rods). Special thanks go out to Lee Branscombe from Integrity Outdoors as well. He jumped through hoops and went WAY out of his way to make sure we had inventory of the new Loomis E6X rods for the doo. If I have missed anyone, I apologize in advance. It is purely an old man's oversight on my part and not because your contribution wasn't appreciated. This group is essential in making our events what they are and Sandie and I are extremely grateful.

Already looking forward to next year.