Thread: Entry's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Entry's

When do all entrys have to be paid by for and event? Coming from Belleville and is the 225 per person or per team.

Thanks Ryan
    Power Tackle Rods ([url]www.powertackle.com[/url])
    Proadvantage Hobbies & Fishing
    T&M Reel Repair

Ryan any time or at the morning.
    Its 225 per team plus tax

Ryan, if you would like to pre register for any of the TOP BASS Fishing Series events to get an earlier start position, you can do so by filling out the E-Entry Form (http://www.top-bass.ca/wp-content/up...try_E-form.pdf). Then print it off and send it to Ted with a cheque with a minimum of $50 per event that you plan on attending. This will give you the next available team number for each of those events.
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

Just wondering when we'll know where the tournament starting points are going to be at the various lakes?
    Sponsors: Vicious Fishing, Ardent Reels, BullDawg Rods

Mike, I will post a list shortly.
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.