Our next event at Paddletales is the Bass seminar held at the Lion's hall, 1 block east of the store. The date is Saturday April 18th and we have an outstanding line-up this year.

Andy Kinstler- 1/2 of the team that won both team of the year and a come from behind win in the Renegade Classic. Fishes Renegade of course and a Quebec series. Has won numerous tournaments in both series. He will be talking about fishing river systems.

Rob Jackson- A multi species fisherman. Owner of RJnBirdees Outdoor adventures and co-owner of Fish-Hawk.net. Rob has fished renegade in the past and is a very respected guide. His topic will be the art of pro-staffing.

Dr Bruce Tufts- Dr Tufts is a professor at Queens University teaching fisheries biology and runs the Freshwaters Fisheries Conservation lab. He developed the water weigh system currently used by Renegade. He is also a multi species and tournament fisherman. His topic will be " How Bass Work: Science that serious fishermen should know.

JP Derose- Host of WFN's Breaking Boundries. JP has tournament fished and hosted a number of tv shows. I don't have his topic in hand yet , but rest assured that it will be worth hearing.

I am super excited about this years seminar and can't wait for it to happen.

The seminar will run from 9am to 4pm, or later. Cost is $50.00 per person and includes a hot lunch. Pre-registration is required as I am sure this event will sell out. Call the store at 613 774 2277 or 888 886 8815 during our business hours for more information or to register.
Ed & Sandie