Thread: thank you Renegade

thank you Renegade

Completely to my surprise yesterday a canpar truck showed up at my house with a high end rod and reel and a bunch of hard and soft baits. I had no idea why but on the box it said from Renegade Bass.
    So i contacted el presidente Mr Vanderberg and he told me that my partner Pete Bartonek and I were deemed mentors of the year for last year. Something we volunteered to do as we felt the program is a great idea for getting new teams into Renegade.
    We didnt expect to get any swag for doing so so i have to say a huge Thank You! to Renegade from Pete and myself and we would gladly be mentors again!
    Once again, another example why Renegade is the premier circuit in ontario
    I would lile to thank: St croix rods, lews reels, anglers choice baits, the rod glove, spro baits

What a great surprise Indeed!!! Yes, Thank you Renegade and of course their sponsor that contributed the loot...Shimano, Power Pro and Jackall!!!
    Pete
    Thanks to: Mr. Pest Control, St. Croix Rods, Radio World, Lews Reels, Anglers Choice Baits, The Rod Glove, Spro Baits and VRX Fishing.

Senior Member MichaelVandenberg's Avatar
    You guys are very desiring of the award and the prizes! While it was a great to surprise you guys with the delivery, I wish I was able to tell you in person about receiving the Master Development Program Mentor of the Year award.

I look forward to seeing you on the water in July.

Cheers,

Mike