Hoping the registration is going well for the PRO/AM events this upcoming season.

I've also tried to get other people interested in joining the AM side of the event to give them an introduction to tournament fishing, as we all know that new blood is at least part of the key to future success of the tourney industry in Canada.

That being said, I know a lot of people that would love to see feedback from PROS and AMS that have competed in these types of events in the past. Information about anything to do with fishing these events.

From the PRO side: things like expectations of the AMs fishing with them (i.e. amount of tackle/rods, gas compensation, etc, etc). Any and all information would be relevant.

From the AM side: things you didn't know before fishing a prior event that you know now and would have liked to known before the event.

Although I personally haven't heard about how another series' development endeavor has been received or how it is working out, it's another tool in persuading new blood to the sport and bridging gaps.

Congrats to CSFL to adding more PRO AMS to the list of tourneys in an attempt to give more people more options !