Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RESULTS: Twilight, Lake Scugog

Here we go again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10330239_10154601805055048_4695817364941826951_n.jpg  
    Arguing with a fool, is like carrying a lantern for a blind man.

Become a better angler, or donate with a better attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifersullivan View Post
    its been a week, none of this non sense is good for anyone so let it go!! good job to mike for the win! MOViNG ON..........
    Indeed congrats to MB!!

And you are right! Its not good...not good for anglers/consumers wanting to compete with accurate scales, considering hard earned money is involved.

Its one thing for scales to weigh High or Low, but to be completely skewed! WHY? HOW?
    Why should this be hidden from the PAYING angling community? Are you suggesting issues should be just swept under the rug?
    Your thoughts?

If there is a reasonable explanation (and I'm sure there is) organizers should provide...that would be a good time to "let it go" or "move on"
    Ahhh funny I seem to remember someone else using the very same expressions...hummmm coincidence or...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard_Cocks View Post
    Ummmm..no, and no

I was at the twilight. I saw all the bags and it seems the scales weighed a little heavy for everyone. For whatever reason it seemed to be the same for everyone. Brown did have a big bag so did Roth. I however did not and the guy with the best bag won. I'm sure andy has read all of this post and is probably at home right now weighing every 5lb weight he can find to make sure his scales are on point for the rest of the season. It is frustrating to see and the math does not add up for sure but it is what is now.... Congrats mike brown on the win. You deserve it.
    Thanks to
    Lunker hunt,Tight Lines,simax rods and Red Wing/ Spider Thread,VRX rod glove and numa optics.