FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Top Bass Tournament Series contracts Reno Viola as Emcee

Toronto & Brockville, Ontario (July 7, 2015) – Top Bass Tournament Series, one of Central Ontario’s best run and attended Bass Tournament Trail has contracted Reno Viola as Emcee for several of its Central Ontario events for the 2015 season .

“We already have some of the largest fields of Ontario’s top bass tournament anglers in our series and we felt that it was time to bring in the big guns as far as an on stage presence was concerned. Bass Tournaments are not just about weighing in bass, the spectators want to be entertained as well. Reno is no stranger to the Canadian Fishing audience, he is a Canadian Sportsfishing Hall of Fame inductee and has a 35 years of exposure and background in the Television and Radio fishing industry and we are happy to have him” stated Ted Gallone “If you have not seen one of Reno’s on stage performances you have not experience a true professional at work”

Look for Reno on The Top Bass stage:
Rice Lake on July 18, 2015
Lake Scugog on August 8, 2015
Tri-Lakes August 29 & 30, 2015
At the Classic on Balsam Lake Sept 12 & 13, 2015

“My summer schedule is getting full but I am happy to be chosen by Top Bass to emcee their events. I look forward to interacting with the Toronto area tournament anglers and spectators. It’s where my fishing roots are at. I will also provide international radio exposure on “Reno Viola Outdoors Radio Network” to the Top Bass Tournament Trail to help the anglers in this series gain some much deserved media exposure. I will continue to support and emcee the Shootout Series and FLW events in Eastern Ontario and will be doing a lot of road mile between events this year on a few weekends. I am very happy to support two great organizations and look forward to working with both organizations” said Reno.

MEDIA CONTACTS:
Sandi Brown
sandi@renoviolaoutdoors.com
613 933 3339

Ted Gallone
905-727-8496
topbass@sympatico.ca

http://top-bass.ca/

http://renoviolaoutdoors.com