Thread: TOP BASS 2015 Standings

TOP BASS 2015 Standings

Here are the TOP BASS Tournament Series Standings as of August 9, 2015.

Please click on the links to get to be taken to the standings.

TOP BASS 2015 Qualifier Standings:
    The Teams listed here must have competed in 4 or more events in the 2015 season.

http://top-bass.ca/?page_id=3682

TOP BASS 2015 Angler of the Year Standings:
    The Anglers listed must have competed with or pre-registered 3 or more partners.

http://top-bass.ca/?page_id=3684

TOP BASS 2015 Team of the Year Standings:

http://top-bass.ca/?page_id=3686

Last edited by Jeff English; 08-14-2015 at 12:24 PM.
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

Jeff here is my name on the classic standings?
    not that I care for the lake but.........................
    you got a guy with 0 for weight and don't put me????

Joe, the results you are seeing are of all the "Captains" that have competed in or made entry payments for a minimum of 4 TOP BASS qualifying tournaments.
    You have competed in only 3 events, which is why your name is not listed yet.
    When you have done one more event you will see your name on the list.

Geoff Davis is listed because even though he was a "No Show" at a couple of events and did not weigh in at the others he did pay his entry fee for the events.

When you pre pay for 4 or more events your name is automatically put on the 4 or more list, which means that until somebody with 4 or more events and enough weight to bump Geoff off the list, his name will be there.

This is similar to the "Angler of the Year" list.
    To qualify for "AOY" a "Captain" must compete with 3 or more partners. 2 partners will not qualify someone for "AOY"
    On the "AOY" list you will notice some names as "A, A". That is because they registered a partner but have not yet given a name to said partner.

Also, please remember that I only publish what Ted sends to me. I do not create the lists.
    I will edit spelling mistakes if I notice them and I add stats at the bottom of the results but for the most part all I do is copy and paste.

Taken from the TOP BASS Rule 1-3(a):
    · A Team’s or Angler’s (if entered in “Angler of the Year) weight will only be carried over from “Qualifying Tournament” to “Qualifying Tournament” by the team’s Captain (who must be determined prior to the team’s first event). This Captain must compete in a minimum of 4 “Qualifying Tournaments” to be eligible for the “Classic”

I hope this helps you.
    JEFFY

P.S.: Guys, please make sure that when you enter each event that you have the same person listed as the "Captain" or your results will be listed as a new team in the standings.
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

ok Jeff.
    not going for AOY but I understand

Jeff
    Mark and I have competed in every event. Please adjust our standings
    Mike Gray
    I'd like to thank the following for their support. Lightning Series Lures, K Auto, and PRO-X SERVICES.

All stats updated as of August 9th.
    Sorry about the formatting.