Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FLW Canada going strong

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FLW Canada going strong

First off, our apologies over the past week for being off line for both phone calls and social media replies. 2 back to back family medical emergencies happened, that even forced our cancelation of the 1st of our 3 planned infomation sessions.

During this time, I received messages and heard rumors of subjects such as flw canada has folded! Loss of sponsorships! No teams have entered!

All of these rumors being spread are 100% false

1. Your about to see a large push from FLW via the magazine and social media about FLW Canada and the international division, starting as early as the new flwoutdoors February issue. So FLW Canada is nowhere near closing it's doors! We are just getting started!!! FLW CANADA just ordered over 40 trophies for the 2016 season.

2. Sponsors! FLW Canada is brand new, and actually gaining new sponsors every week! Announcements will be starting in the coming weeks of the newest sponsors coming on board to join all the great ones that have been with us. FLW Canada has yet to lose a single sponsor!!!

3. Flw canada has no teams! Fact is our fields are ahead of what we forecasted to date. Lists have not been posted, nor will they! FLW Canada was given warning from Anglers and Sponsors that if FLW is coming to Canada, it better be FLW! So to follow along as FLW does, when teams sign up and we can confirm the spot held. Teams will be given confirmation and boat number for each event. That is how FLW and B.A.S.S do it, and so will we.

If we miss a reply on Big Fat Bass or Facebook, please contact us directly at info@flwcanada.com

Thanks to all for your patience and understanding from the past difficult weeks! But it's time to get back to work!!! Bring on June in Buckhorn.

Nothing like transparency. We want you to register. We want your money. But we won't tell you how many teams are registered. It's a mystery. Try to guess. We are the FLW. Now that's what I call customer service.

I'm not sure where that rumor came from that we won't state how many teams have registered?. Just 2 weeks ago we announced on Facebook a prize offer in celebration with reaching 100 registration.

Any time the question has been asked, it has been shared.

Thanks for the update Cory, looking forward to the season.

And btw cory has the best service you will ever see out of any tournament organizer in Canada(hence why he is the one running the series and not another person) after me and my partner drove 6 hours up to fish his event last year and we had a big bag a few hours into our day....we had a livewell problem so we asked cory if he could open up the scales around 10am for us and without hesitation he did it! And he really had never met me before! Thw next weekend a different series turned boats away that tried to weigh in early resulting in many dead fish .....so sorry what was that about corys service again?

Hahahah well randolph for someone with alot of opionions you sure sound funny! How do i know that no list will be posted and only your number will be emailed to you thats it! that is all you need to know if you dont want to see a real series in Canada continue fishing these made up curcuits i know that i will ve fishing for 20 grand cash and a trip to the rayovac championships......if thats not enough motivation to show up go fish clubs bud! Good day
    Last edited by tylerzimmer; 01-24-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerzimmer View Post
    that is all you need to know
    That's the thing about transparency, it's where you don't hide anything.. LoL

Cory does work hard, I've seen it, I'm looking forward to seeing it all happen.
    FLW 2016

But Randolph has a point..

So there is 100 teams registered per event? Wow! Thats awesome! Better then I thought. Keep it going Cory!
    Thanks to: Mr. Pest Control, St. Croix Rods, Radio World, Lews Reels, Anglers Choice Baits, The Rod Glove, Spro Baits and VRX Fishing.

That's Cool 100 boats way to go, Looks like getting another opportunity in Canada to get to the FLW Cup is working, congrats Cory

Team lists

[QUOTE=Cory Banford;385al media replies.

Fact is our fields are ahead of what we forecasted to date. Lists have not been posted, nor will they.

What lists are we talking about here?

I have no issues with not seeing who is fishing, kind of like it actually. All I need to know is that we will be there, and that somewhere on each lake there is a winning bag that will be tracked down, who else is there is secondary!

Well said mark! That should be everyones outlook! Cant wait for this year to start!

Now lets start spreading the Word guys! Just think if enough anglers support this down the road at 150 teams somebody could walk away with 30k and at 200 teams its 40k! Now if thats not something to get excited about then why are we all here? We FINALLY have a series that could one day be a steping stone for each and everyone of you to make that step the the big leagues! Dont kid yourself Fren and his partners have a paid trip down to the ravovac championship and have taken it seriously enough to go down and pre-fish table rock months in advance. They know the opportunity that they have and are going to do everything they can to make the best of that! And its all due to this series that started just one year ago just think of what this series can do down the road with ALL our support.

And to the guys that think fishing in Canada will never be as big as it in the states, just remember that many many years ago some guy looked up at the moon and said one day were going to stand on that thing, and everyone laughed at him.....a few years later, someone stood on the moon....this is going to get as big as WE want it to .....remember that

Im on the fence about registering for one or two events. Is there 100 teams registered for each already or is it 100 teams across the board. I dont care about a list, just a little clarification on numbers is all im looking for.

With 65 days until the deadline for the draw for starting positions
    Tri lakes 42
    Rice lake 38
    St.Francis 36
    Total 116 (not including yesterday's 3 or 4 entries)