Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FLW Canada going strong

BRING IT ON

I've only read the first few comments thus far but exactly what the hell is everyone's hard on about knowing how many teams are registered? What effing difference does it make? This behavior is not limited to FLW CAN, but anglers seem to want this information for other tours as well. Ontario is the ONLY angling community I've ever come across where that matters. It never used to matter so what gives now? So disgusted when I see posts like that. If boat numbers really make a difference in your decision for any reason then you're in the wrong sport. Shoot for the stars and fish top level tours that fill fields or shut up, lose your money at this expensive sport like the rest of us and enjoy these privileges while you still can.
    Special Thanks To Erieau Eau Buoy; Bayview Bliss Cabins; Erieau Marina & CyberStoned Computer Systems

Quote Originally Posted by Randolph Gehring View Post
    Rule #1. Pics no links.

Rule #2. Express opinion.

Making useless posts since 04!
    beadonor.ca

I think people want to know how many are registered to know what the payouts will be like etc..This is the first full year for this series so its normal for people to have questions.
    Thanks to: Mr. Pest Control, St. Croix Rods, Radio World, Lews Reels, Anglers Choice Baits, The Rod Glove, Spro Baits and VRX Fishing.

Thanks Urs, You rule.

Thanks Pete, you understand.

I would like some info can someone please send it to me I would like to sign up if its still possible?

Hi Frank,

Everything you should need can be found at www.flwcanada.com

And as always if you can't find what your looking for or have any other question please feel free to email us at info@flwcanada.com

COUNT ME IN FOR ALL THREE EVENTS, I am on vacation back neext week to fill the paper work! LOVE 2 DAYS! YA!

I'm officially signed up!