Hope to see you at this years FLW events! It seems like they listened to what we all wanted! Awesome two day event's, and if you like 10k for first then your going to love the 20k they are giving away! Not to mention the crazy classic that sends a team straight to the rayovac classic(I bet your son would love that opportunity one day!) and there is just a great group of guys that not only run the event but that fish it as well! Last year me and my partner went down twice to fish thier events up on Rideau lake and made friends with just about every team at the event, it was totally different from the scene im used to were anglers like to keep to themselves. Every team wanted to win but more importanly supported each other im small ways (from other teams helping competiors fix boats to guys showing other guys baits and tackle) there was such a positive energy from the angler that it really made for a special event and this year will be no different! Hope to see the best of the best there and watch this thing grow!