For those who do not know me I have had the pleasure of being apart of one of the biggest bass clubs in canadian history it was called Mega City! In the begining it was alot of fun and hard work and it paid off as time when on. I have noticed a few things which may help bass tournaments and clubs.
There are too many club tounies that fish the same lakes over and over again not cool your killing the bass. I would suggest eliminating club tournies all together to much pressure on these southern lakes. Bass clubs should be a place to teach the theroridical side, lures, colors, patterns, etc.... There is too many conflicts surrounding club tournies, espically with the non boaters and money. I would rather pick someone from a club that I want to fish with and share my hard earned knowlegde.

If club tournies didn't exist there would be more purcasing of one's own boat and therefore more boaters will be filltered into the tournament series, which would know have meaning and value. To all boater no more spot stealing, which has happened to me many times, even after they were told to respect my water which we are fishing together. NOT COOL!

I learned my lesson well, only family and friends, I have son to teach he's going to be the future I want to make sure he still has those gaints in the lakes. I want everyone to leave the fish to our children they are important to use as it will be to them. Words to think about?

I would love to see a true one day series like the CFT had. The level the anglers, like dougie, chonger, cocks, dean, murrison(LOL), Joey, gardy,J martin this list goes on! I have had the pleasure to fish against these talented anglers who showed me a great deal I am thankful.

To see who its the best a 2 days series would be ideal to showcase the BEST OF THE BEST. You need more than one day on the water to see who has figured it that week the best. This is my opinion. I hope Andy will put the fall challenge for 2 days like it was it is a great tournement that has ben going on for years. If Andy does that, I will put money into to draw the best out again, its about time Andy? I will contact you soon get ready its time for change long over due.

Mastro DON Chich ADAMO