The St.Catharines Bassmasters have secured yet another amazing sponsor!
ANGLER'S CHOICE has brought it big time for you.
They are providing enough baits to bring their sponsorship all the way to Canadian Tire Lake Erie Open gold level!!!! Anglers Choice is giving every team two packs of kill shots!
Also, one lucky team, that finishes out of the money, will win two huge Plano boxes full of #anglerschoice baits. Thank you Dave McCready!
---------------------
A little history behind this fine Wallaceburg Ontario fishing manufacturer...
---------------------
Angler's Choice is a small company based in South Western Ontario, Canada. We specialize in Hand Made soft plastic fishing lures.
Our small bait company started in 2008 with myself and Pro-Staff Jeff Wickens playing around with mold I made of a senko style bait. We were trying to find a good balance of soft and salty that had the right amount of wiggle. I would pour the baits up and pass them to Jeff to test them in his pool and hot tub. After finally being able to get out and test these baits on the water and catching our first few fish I knew we were onto something. Angler's Choice was then born.

Fast forward from early 2009 to 2012 and we have come a long way. After spending the last few years working from a bench in a garage with a cup and a microwave, we have finally completed our new production facility. This facility was designed from the ground up for production including all the proper safety protocols.

Late in 2011 we made the decision to take the next step and started working on our own proprietary designs, and those designs have lead to our new Wart Hawgs, Wally Min'R and Spear Tail Worm. During The 2011 and 2012 seasons Jeff and I brainstormed and worked on the Original Kill Shot. In 2013 we launched the 3" and 4" Original Kill Shot at the Spring Fishing & Boat Show in Toronto Ontario, as well as a completely re-branded Angler's Choice. In 2014 we unveiled the 3.5" & 5" Sniper Shad. Again at the Spring Fishing & Boat Show in 2016 we launched our much anticipated 4.0 Cross Hair.

We would like to thank all of our past, present and future customers for their support, allowing us to bring you the ANGLER'S CHOICE in Quality Soft Plastics

www.AnglersChoice.ca