Thread: Meet BASS Elite Anglers at this year’s Spring Fishing & Boat Show

Meet BASS Elite Anglers at this year’s Spring Fishing & Boat Show

Join the fun, learn winning techniques and interact with dedicated champion bass anglers that simply just love to fish!

Meet Mike Iaconelli, JT Kenny, Ish Monroe, Josh Bertrand and Jonathon VanDam as they can all be found throughout the show and on the CSFL Mega Tank.
    Take it one step further and learn their deepest secrets by simply registering for Bass University for a two day closed class room presentation where these pro’s share winning techniques that may just change the way you fish this summer!

Tickets for the Bass University are limited and maybe pre-purchased at thebassuniversity.com reserve your seat today!

The Spring Fishing & Boat Show has arranged for limited hotel room rates of $99.00 per night at the Crowne Plaza Hotel for those of you staying the night. Guests can call directly to book at 1-877-859-5899 (In-house Reservation Office) and mention the Group Code: FBS and name: Spring Fishing and Boat Show.

Spring Fishing & Boat Show, February 12 - 15, 2016 springfishingandboatshow.com

Would have loved to be able to take in the Bass University as it is always a learning experience...but sadly some of us have to man the booths at the show.
    Thanks to: Mr. Pest Control, St. Croix Rods, Radio World, Lews Reels, Anglers Choice Baits, The Rod Glove, Spro Baits and VRX Fishing.

Team Ontario: 2007, 2011 Jason Barnucz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Bartonek View Post
    Would have loved to be able to take in the Bass University as it is always a learning experience...but sadly some of us have to man the booths at the show.
    I am with you Pete! lol
    Happy with less drama and more fun!
    Pure Fishing Ambassador; President, Hamilton Bassmasters; Conservation Director, Ontario B.A.S.S. Nation

x3

I'm attending Bass U. on both days....looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Barnucz View Post
    I am with you Pete! lol
    Show Pony, as well, with the great Canadian Female Anglers. We need spy equipment!
    Special thanks to McGarry Hale LP, I Triple F,Beaverkill Anglers, Daiwa Global.
    I know I fish like a girl. Sigh; try to keep up.