Thread: Annual Paddletales Wing Ding Spring Sale Thing

Annual Paddletales Wing Ding Spring Sale Thing

As always, we are planning a 4 day in-store doo running concurrent with the Ottawa Outdoors show, February 18th to 21st. We are early in the planning stages, although there are less than 2 weeks to go. So far we have commitments for Pro-staff from Shimano, Loomis, Humminbird, Pure Fishing, Set the Hook, and Dobyns. Still waiting to hear from a couple of other companies.

By showtime we should have most of the new stuff from our recent trip to a dealer show in the States, and we are working on lots of specials. And of course, the chicken has been ordered!!!

More details will be posted as the day gets closer.

Ed & Sandie
    Thanks to Paddletales Tackle and Sign a Rama Nepean

Here's some stuff we have going on next weekend (18th to 21st)

On sale
    Loomis GLX and GL2 rods
    Selected Dobyns rods
    Lew's reels
    Pflueger reels
    Selected Abu reels
    Selected Fenwich rods
    Berkley Nanofil
    As usual we will have tax in on regularly priced items with the exception of electronics

New products in to name a few
    Berkley crankbaits and hooks
    Anglers choice plastics
    Great lineup of Daiwa
    Yamamoto Califoria Roll
    Humminbird Helix's, 8, 9, and 10

We are still receiving new items and figuring what needs to move, so this list is incomplete.

And the food. Fried chicken all 4 days. Hope to see you out.
    Last edited by Ed Puddephatt; 02-15-2016 at 02:36 PM.

Another Wing Ding Spring Sale Thing is in the books, and it was a record setter. We were busy all weekend, but anyone that came out Saturday knows what BUSY is. I am confident that everyone had a great time. I know Sandie and I did, although we're ready for a nap now. There's a huge pile of chicken feathers somewhere, because nearly 500 pieces of chicken was consumed, along with a couple of dozen wings. (Old record 420 pieces). We had lots of new customers out and were glad to see them. I think they will be part of the Paddletales family in the future as well.

As always, these weekends wouldn't be possible without the help of a lot of companies and people. Thanks go out to my own prostaff, Kevin Moberg, Pete MaCcormack, Fred Young, and Trevor Sinnett. Fred and Trevor spent the weekend at the Ottawa Boat Show, but directed a lot of people our way. Also thanks go out to Tom Brennan (Shimano Loomis), Greg Macintyre ( Diawa), David Chong (Diawa, Lucky Craft, Fin Tech, plus others) Corey Gaffney (Humminbird/Minn Kota), Mike Benkie and Carl Donnely (Pure Fishing) Lenny Devos (Set the Hook), and Simon Lavictoire and Carl Gagnon (Dobyns Rods and Set the Hook). If I missed anybody, I truly apologize and I will blame my drooping eyelids. Without this groups help these weekends would never come off.

These weekends wouldn't happen without your support either. Yes, it's a sale, but it's more of a gathering of friends, and we truly appreciate it

I always intend to take pictures, but it never happens, so if any of you have photos you would like to add please feel free.

Ed & Sandie