Another Wing Ding Spring Sale Thing is in the books, and it was a record setter. We were busy all weekend, but anyone that came out Saturday knows what BUSY is. I am confident that everyone had a great time. I know Sandie and I did, although we're ready for a nap now. There's a huge pile of chicken feathers somewhere, because nearly 500 pieces of chicken was consumed, along with a couple of dozen wings. (Old record 420 pieces). We had lots of new customers out and were glad to see them. I think they will be part of the Paddletales family in the future as well.

As always, these weekends wouldn't be possible without the help of a lot of companies and people. Thanks go out to my own prostaff, Kevin Moberg, Pete MaCcormack, Fred Young, and Trevor Sinnett. Fred and Trevor spent the weekend at the Ottawa Boat Show, but directed a lot of people our way. Also thanks go out to Tom Brennan (Shimano Loomis), Greg Macintyre ( Diawa), David Chong (Diawa, Lucky Craft, Fin Tech, plus others) Corey Gaffney (Humminbird/Minn Kota), Mike Benkie and Carl Donnely (Pure Fishing) Lenny Devos (Set the Hook), and Simon Lavictoire and Carl Gagnon (Dobyns Rods and Set the Hook). If I missed anybody, I truly apologize and I will blame my drooping eyelids. Without this groups help these weekends would never come off.

These weekends wouldn't happen without your support either. Yes, it's a sale, but it's more of a gathering of friends, and we truly appreciate it

I always intend to take pictures, but it never happens, so if any of you have photos you would like to add please feel free.

Ed & Sandie