Thread: Very special annoucement

Very special annoucement

Stay tuned today to www.flwcanada.com or flwcanada Facebook for this very exciting news for a extra special event! We will be sharing this news here at Big Fat Bass shortly after its posted.

FLW CANADA JUST GOT REAL

Ahhhhh i hope it's what i think it is!

In partnership with FLW to the south, FLW Canada is Proud to announce a very special guest emcee for the 2016 Canadian Championships. FLW'S very own Mr. "Five fish limit" or "show us yer 2 biggest bass" or "he catches ' em everywhere we go"! Yes that's right Mr. Chris Jones will be using his ever so popular one liners on our qualifying teams at the 3 day event in September.

FLW Canada approached FLW about the possibility of having Chris host our Championship, but the idea was not looking good because FLW has one of it new fall invitational events on the same weekend. After a few weeks of trying to figure out another possible date to have Chris host one event, Chris recently sat down with FLW CEO Kathy Fennel at tour stop 1 on Lake Okeechobee. Both agreed that Chris attending the Canadian championships would be better for FLW as a whole.

Chris has come across extremely excited in conversations with us. For him to pass up on a FLW Tour event to take the mic from our very own emcee's (Reno Viola) he must be truly excited.

FLW Canada reached out to Reno to keep him the loop as this is in no way a replacement. Reno commented "I'm excited to welcome Chris to the Championship Stage. His stage presence will be the link that ties in FLW Canada to FLW international and confirms to the world that we are part and parcel of the same great organization which is Fishing League Worldwide. This guy is a class act and I urge you to show him your support. I feel honoured to be his warm up act".

That's great news!