Thanks Ryan, Speaking of transparency! I do need to kill a rumor that NOBODY within FLW Canada started.

I'm not sure who told who, or started the thought that, or did the wrong math on 200 or 300% paybacks? But I wish that was true!!! I would quit running this series and fish myself on those numbers.

So before that rumor goes any further. The regular season paybacks are in the 70% range. The extra 30% is what pays for the NO ENTRY FEE FLW Canadian Championships paybacks and cost to FLW for the 4 spots into the FLW SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS and possibly FORREST WOOD CUP.

This is all set for UP to 100 boat fields! If those numbers go above 100 boats, the regular season and championship payback pot just continues to grow and pay deeper. If the numbers stay under 100 boats the numbers stay as 70%/30%

100% cost to run FLW Canada events comes from my own pocket, and any potential sponsorship funding I can get help with! So if anybody knows of a sponsor wanting to see FLW Canada grow, I would love the help! It would be great to see a series in Canada offer a true OVER 100% payback

The plan is to pay back every penny, and work my ass off finding sponsors and funding to pay the costs to run first! And if I'm lucky maybe enough left over for a cold beer at the end of the day.

I have a full time job at Smartbaits fishing lures, I don't need to take from the anglers. Would I like to work full time for the anglers at FLW Canada to make it better? hell ya, but we aren't there yet!

If anybody has doubts, I don't blame you! I would too if you don't know me.

For those who don't know me, who is Cory Banford???

I will turn 40 on a day this year working a flw canada tournament
I am a father of 3 kids 3 and under
Married almost 10 years to FLW Canada's hardest volunteer
I work for a pretty cool tackle company called Smartbaits
I was a Tournament angler from age 16 to 37 that fished everything from FLW'S(Costa level) and B.A.S.S. opens in the states, GM Pro Bass, CMBT, Renegade, Pro Bass Quebec, and uncountable smaller series and events.

The thanks and support from sooooo many people about bringing FLW to Canada has been overwhelming, and thank you! It means alot and keeps us going on the harder days! I don't want thanks, I want a series we ALL can be part of and proud of.