WOW!! 200 to 300 percent payback sounds pretty amazing!!!!
And up to now only Renegade is offering that!!
And yes transparency does go a long way. Most of us are tired of the smoke and mirrors act!
Unfortunately, I won't be able to fish the FLW Canada series this year..
So the payback percentage stated here and not discounted or confirmed by FLW Canada made me think I may need to rethink my 2016 schedule and try to make this fit. But to be sure I went on the site to try and find some answers...surly if paying back 200 to 200 percent this would be boldly advertised!!
I Couldn't find anything on the site re payouts..maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. But I did find something interesting....If i pay a little extra for my membership I can not have to fish any events and still have a shot at making the championship!!..interesting to say the least...
So further research on the net found some payback figures...
BASED ON A FULL FIELD....payouts are as follows $700 entry fee times 300 entries based on the 3 events for a total of $210000 brought in by FLW Canada not including membership fees and fees paid to FLW Canada by the other series out there that can send teams to the championship without having to qualify through the 3 FLW events.
Payouts per event are $46000 based on FULL FIELDS. x 3 events plus an additional $53000 payed out at championship IF full fields were reached.
So potentially a total of $191000 being payed and $210000 being taken in. Oh..then there is the advertised TOY prize of free entries valued at $5000...3 events x $700 equals $2100...not $5000 unless event numbers and or entry fees are going up next year.
SO...by my math and advertised numbers the payback while good at about 92%(actually less then that when you factor in membership fees and fees paid by other organizations to send anglers to championship etc,) if full fields are reached, actually better then most events out there. But a far cry from 200 to 300 percent...
And no where could I find how the payback percentages would work/be structured if there wasn't a full field(s)...