I do have some concerns with this and i imagine so do some other people. Ted, Jeff you know i am not a shit disturber but i do think my concerns should be heard. Question #1. Will or Do these individuals compete in tournaments themselves? All of us anglers are pretty protective of our water at times and we don't want our "spots" being used against us in the future.
Question#2 Because of the increased weight, accessibility of having another body in the boat, will there be a monitary concession on the entry? Fuel is getting more costly every year hauling an extra 200lbs (or so) will slow the competitors down for the day, not to mention having to trip over that third person when your partner yells "Net!"....um not cool. I lose a 5 lber to an observer......that dude or dudette is swimming back to the Launch trust me!
Question #3. This is obviously a protective measure over the allegations of an infraction of a certain team last year. Why don't you implement a rule that states "The tournament Director can refuse entry of any individuals without explanation at his own discretion."

Again i'm not trying to cause issues I just want to be fair. I do plan on fishing the events this year as usual. There will only be one reason i won't and i'll leave that to myself but you can imagine what the reason would be.