Quote Originally Posted by MikeGray View Post
How about hearing from people who actually fish the tournaments? Everyone has an opinion that doesn't fish team events, or "spots" whatever, I don't give two shits. I put my money on the line in these events so people that don't fish these events kindly move on. This is a discussion for the people that do plan on fishing the Top Bass series like me and my partner and I appreciate input from the others that are. I don't chirp in on other series rules that I don't fish.
So you don't care about top bass expanding? You don't want new anglers "blood" putting their money on the line? This is the "tournament angler" attitude that keeps guy like me and many more from entering tournaments like this. Wrong attitude dude. If guys like you are fishing top bass, guys like me will not be. Check it at the door man... The rule change was posted on big fat bass. It's an open forum and any member of this forum has his/her right to comment. " why are we not seeing new/younger anglers entering Ontario bass tournaments?"