Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June 12, 2016 TOP BASS Fishing Series

June 12, 2016 TOP BASS Fishing Series

June 12, 2016.
    TOP BASS Fishing Series

It is with great sadness that I have to make the hardest business decision of my life. Due to health reasons I will be unable to operate the TOP BASS Fishing Series for the 2016 season.

At this time the TOP BASS Fishing Series is not permanently being shut down. After I return to good health I look forward to bringing the TOP BASS Fishing Series back as one of the most popular tournament series in Ontario.

To those who have sent in your deposits, all payments will be returned within 3 weeks.

Also, I would like to thank the 93 teams which have pre-registered for the 2016 season and I would also like to thank “ALL” of the anglers that have supported the TOP BASS Fishing Series since its first event in 1993.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of the TOP BASS Fishing Series staff that has made this series possible for so many years.

Once again, I would like to thank each and every one of you that has supported the TOP BASS Fishing Series over the past 23 years.

Teodoro (Ted) Gallone
    TOP BASS Fishing Series
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

Wow! Very sorry to hear this. I'm sure that stress from some of what's gone on since last fall didn't help. Get well, feel better soon, and take care.

Ted, please take care of yourself my friend. Nothing in life matters more than your health and family. Peace Out my friend.
    Flipp until You Barf!....No Dinks!

The World we create is a product of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Best wishes Ted. Get weil, come back soon and thank you for the many years of great tourneys.

Thinkin' like a fish. MitchKlatt's Avatar
    Sorry to hear Ted, hope all goes well in your recovery.

All the very best to you Ted. I hope you get well soon. As a long time supporter of TopBass your series will be missed
    A special Thanks to: Lightning Series Lures, FearFishing.com and Grand Openings Windows and Doors (905) 244-0692.

Best wishes Ted.

Get well soon.
    The Peterborough Bassmasters would like to thank: Bridgenorth Sports and Marine, Lucky Strike Baitworks, Hyland Tree Care, Peterborough Battery and Shimano Canada for their support.

Get well soon Ted.

Your supporters and fishing series will still be there when you are able to return.

Get well soon Ted! You haven't got anything if you don't have your health!
    Special Thanks to all my valued sponsors!

Ted, take care of your self. Heath and family are first.

Get well Ted. If you do not have your health, you have nothing. We are looking forward to you returning to good health. Paul and I will be waiting for your return....Mike

Get well soon!
    Special thanks to: Daiwa, Garmin, Boat Tech, Power Pole, Mizmo Bait Company, BioEdge Fishing Products, Eco Pro Tungsten.

Sorry to hear - get well soon Ted !

Get well Ted. wealth and family first

Get well Ted, health is more important.
    Arguing with a fool, is like carrying a lantern for a blind man.

Become a better angler, or donate with a better attitude.