Due to the high wind forecast for Friday and Saturday, Proís should be prepared by pre-fishing the river as the lake maybe off limits.

The decision will be made at 5 am each day as to whether the lake will remain open, river only or cancelled. Sunday is the Rain Day and Proís and Amís should be prepaid to fish on Sunday.